Squeak in front left 2000 Accord

Just noticed a pretty nasty squeak this morn going thru the drive through. When I got to work I pressed down on the fender and duplicated the noise quite easily. Any ideas ? Thanks

Seizing lower ball joint, most likely. Better get that checked out ASAP.
<http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/lowerballjoint/index.html
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

Dry lower ball joint. Thanks

You caught it before it broke!
Thanks for the update.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Clete wrote:

like tegger says, it could be a ball joint - that's expensive. but it could also be a loose ball joint nut - that's not!
i had one a few months back - turned out i hadn't torqued it properly and it was now loose and squeaking. inspected [to ensure it wasn't the joint] and re-torqued, no more squeak.
On Mon, 06 Apr 2009 19:28:54 -0700, jim beam

Thanks to both.

Compliance bushings???
john