Squeak in front left 2000 Accord

Just noticed a pretty nasty squeak this morn going thru the drive through. When I got to work I pressed down on the fender and duplicated the noise quite easily. Any ideas ? Thanks

Reply to
Clete

Clete wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Seizing lower ball joint, most likely. Better get that checked out ASAP.

Reply to
Tegger

like tegger says, it could be a ball joint - that's expensive. but it could also be a loose ball joint nut - that's not!

i had one a few months back - turned out i hadn't torqued it properly and it was now loose and squeaking. inspected [to ensure it wasn't the joint] and re-torqued, no more squeak.

Reply to
jim beam

Thanks to both.

Reply to