Squealing Noise Afer I Release Brake Pedal

Hello,
Immediately after I remove my foot from the brake pedal I hear a short squealing noise coming from the rear of the vehicle (2001 Civic Sedan).
What could this be?
Thanks,
Rocinante wrote:

dab of antisieze on the backing plate where the shoes make contact, reassemble, squeak gone.