stereo code

When I turn on my radio in my car the screen says i need a code to use it. Does anybody know how to find the to fix this???
Jared Parks 93 Accord

Mmmm, enter the code to unlock it?
If you don't have it (likely due to age of car) you will need the serial number off the radio and a dealer should be able to retrieve it.
Thanks. Ill give it a try!
"Seth" wrote:
message > > > When I turn on my radio in my car the screen says i need a > code to use > > it. Does anybody know how to find the to fix this??? > > Mmmm, enter the code to unlock it? > > If you don't have it (likely due to age of car) you will need > the serial > number off the radio and a dealer should be able to retrieve > it.

So common it's an Unofficial FAQ entry.
http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/radiocode.html
--
Tegger