Thanks
livetohike wrote:

-----------------------
You might have to sign in and SEARCH at www.odyclub.com
You aren't putting OIL on those linkages / rollers, are you?
'Curly'

No, I am using white lithium grease out of a spray can. OK?
livetohike wrote:

I've used liquid silicone on several vans and it worked OK to -40 F. That white lithium sometimes gets pasty when cold. It might be gumming up the latch at the back edge of the door. You could try spray silicone with the long nozzle and put a bit on every moving part.
Anything helpful at www.odyclub.com ? Please post good links you find. I haven't been there in years.
'Curly'