Tail light for 95 Honda Odyssey

Which one do I need and where is the cheapest place to buy one online? Thanks for your help.

Online, cheapest would be the many OEM dealer parts stores such as www.bkhondaparts.com
See http://honda.lioness.googlepages.com/maintenance%26repairresources for an explanation. Your local Honda dealer may sell online at prices the same as bkhondaparts.com , but w/o the shipping charge.

It occurred to me that a little more explanation might be needed. The tailight itself still works. It's the exterior tailight cover that I need.

That would depend on which one isn't working. From where I am, I can't tell. {;^)