Time for gasolin summer mix yet?

Page 4 of 4

Who is John Galt?
:

That may raise manufacturer warranty issues as well. Owners manuals state how much ethanol can be used in fuel; often it's about 10% or so. When Oregon mandated all-year 10% ethanol, IIRC that was a consideration in the discussions. (BTW, now they're seriously considering increasing registration fees for electric vehicles because they do not pay as much gas tax money - I am not making this up.) Unless it's a FlexFuel/E85 vehicle, I would be concerned. I don't know if there are any OTC additives like fuel stabilizer that can counteract ethanol.