__ Warning: Coke bottles have design flaw like 2006 Civic.

As long as you only want to drink out of them, no problem, but if you BLOW across the top of a Coke bottle, it will TOOT !
This is not acceptable in the eyes of public safety regulators, and
while other bottlers are scrambling to find a fix the problem (such as the square bottle tops now in testing), Coke has decided to stand strong in the face of legal challenges, deeming it an American 'institution', citing the rights of music makers and small children to 'express themselves' with the 'dangerous' product.
Hoarders are gobbling up all remaining empties and regular citizens are flocking to the ditches and garbage heaps to collect what will certainly turn out to be a 'Coke Classic'.
Expect eBay to be flooded with Coke bottle auctions in the near future.
------------------------- I tried to make this thread as ridiculous as the "2006 Civic Design Flaw" one, but it's VERY hard to beat. ----------------------------
'Curly'

Oh, great. And how much more are we going to have to pay for the square bottle tops?
I think I will always prefer the old, noisy Coca-Cola.

I was told that Coke had solved the problem by removing the bottom of the bottle to achieve better airflow.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

Sorry, make that "...by removing the bottom of the bottle to disrupt the von Karmann Ghia aeolian oscillation vortex doohickey". That sounds more like I had a serious expression on my face when I wrote it.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
OK, following that logic, if it can be called that, I should cut a hole in the bottom of my Civic so the Karman vortex has some place to go. Better yet I could trap them and resell them to some rap group. Whata think?

Judging by the sound coming from some cars going by, I think somebody beat you to it.
Mike