What's good place for service in Sunnyvale, CA??

I have a 1990 Accord with 100,000 mi that is ready for everything, water pump, timing belt, etc, How about a couple of recomends in Sunnyvale for an independent shop specializing in Honda (Japanese
cars).
Thanks Bob
Apple Dumpling wrote:

Kaloci & Sons (408) 730-8878 810 W Evelyn Ave Sunnyvale, CA
They only do Honda and Acura, and only use OEM parts. Owner's name is Bill, he's a very friendly and honest guy, patient and pleasant attitude. They don't pressure you into replacing parts prematurely. I would seriously consider only buying Honda and Acura cars in the future just so that I can keep going to them.

That is really a serious recomend! Thanks and it is very near to me
Bob