2000 Elantra Passenger Read Window grinding

Well, that pretty much describes it.
It just fell completely on its own while parked...now it makes the dreaded grinding noise. :( Got the cute little treatment panel off thta
has the window switch, door handle, Lock, & fabric on it and have barely got room to get to the window & track. Is this how I have to work on it?
can I grab this motor/track off a junk heap, or is that pretty much impossible?
How much for new? (saw this p/n while searching: 82404-38010) did I understand that to be for just a piece of the assembly? It really sounds bad...so I'm not sure what needs replaced... I'm ready to fix it, but don't know what to buy, or how to get at it other than through this 4"x6" hole toward the back of the door...and that's not seemin' too handy for me...
so, how many of you have done this? :) (and how many times?) While under "warranty" Hyundai fixed the driver's side front window 3 times...do ANY cars exist that aren't crap?
Expect to replace the window regulator. The upper plastic piece probably broke, allowing the cable to come off and get tangled.
You could take one off a wreck, but, depending on price, it may not be worth the effort and aggravation for something that may not be in very good shape.
makes sense...saw that plastic thingy... however, it's on a vertical metal rail (as you probably know). I am unsure as to whether the plastic comes off the metal track, or I just take the whole assembly out...
No, the plastic thingy isn't intended to separate from the whole assembly. You'll need to replace the whole assembly and transfer the motor from the old to the new.