2000 Sonata engine problem

I was driving up a hill and the engine just stopped! I had all the electrical power, the engine would turn over but not restart. The check engine light did NOT come on. The timing belt was replaced at around 62,000 miles, one of the coils was replaced and the crankshaft position sensor was replaced. The car has 92,000 miles on it now. Does anyone have a clue as to what the problem is?

Reply to
Frank Brzostek

Right now, you're still in the realm of "could be just about anything." Crank sensor and timing belt (4 cyl) are the top two items, but there are many others.

Reply to
hyundaitech