2001 Elantra driver's side arm rest - need replacement

2001 Elantra driver's side arm rest - need replacement - before wearing through the leather - what should this cost and should I take it to a dealer or pick one up at a salvage yard and go to a sound/ trim shop?
Thanks for any help
jazzisjazz

Stanley P. Pickens wrote:

I'd find one in a junkyard, if possible. BTW, the armrest is covered with vinyl, not leather. I've taken mine apart to add some padding to it.