seek Jetta Arm Rest

Seek VW Jetta Arm Rest on top of the center console. I do not need the console. I need the arm rest and mounting kit. I believe all 2000 to 2004 model Jetta are the same. I am looking for black cloth matching unit. Thank you.

Reply to
A Young

Here's what I did in my Golf:

Get some foam rubber, cut it so it is the right height and wedges in just right between the seats and then take it to a good uphostery shop and get it covered with the right black fabric and you've got a cheaper and softer and better looking armrest than you could have gotten as original equipment! Mine looks like it could have come with the car and cost me $55.00 total.

Reply to
Tom Levigne