2006 Accent

I am currently considering purchase of an Accent as it appears to be a good priced car and cheap to run. At the dealer, they said the 2006's will be
redesigned. Can anyone direct me to a site with pics/reviews on the 2006? I would buy a leftover 2005 at the end of the summer to save on the price, but would like an idea of the 2006 so I can make a good decision.
http://www.hyundaiaccent.com /

now thats one nice care. the rio 5 is even nicer. hyundai is going to increase their mkt. share alot in the coming years.

I know what I'll replace my 03 Accent with in 07....
go witht he 2006 model http://www.velocityjrnl.com/jrnl/2006/vmd10286ml.html 2006 pics

Do you know if the 3-door will be available by fall? I'm running what was my backup vehicle, a 1991 Nissan P/U and definately do NOT want to use it in the snow. The inspection/registration on it are up in October, so that would be the target. I want the 3-door, as I want a coupe-looking vehicle since I have had 4-doors like 10 years now.

im hopeing the new models hatchback be out round same time too, i dont see why it wouldnt since its the big seller of the bunch... but, fromm what ive seen of the kia rio, the hatch looks like a hatch now. not like our '99 accent 2 door which clevrly looks like a 2 dr sedan