2006 Santa Fe

Hello all,
I just pickup a 2006 Sanata Fe. I would like to know if there is a loudness setting on the stereo, it show it on the screen but I do not know
how to turn it on and off? please spam away, it's probably right there in front of me...
TIA
Bain
it only works up to a certain volume.. 19 then at 20 it turns off so ya dont blow the speakers... I also have a 2006 Santa Fe. I replaced the stereo with an Apline system and speakers...
Pete..