? about climate control program

Does anyone know where I can find the settings for the Sonata climate control?
Aside from the basic it heats when it is cold out and cools when it is hot,
I'm curious about the functions. I've notice that on a couple of colder mornings (about 40F) the defroster was on by default. That will be handy for use with remote start with frost on the windshield.
I noted that on one very warm day (mid 80's) it came on high fan for just a few minutes and then slowed a speed (wish my Buick did that) and the re-circ air was on until the temperature inside dropped a bit.
So far, it seems to work better than my Buick as far as fan noise but I've not encountered either summer or winter extremes yet.
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/

During cold weather it will start in the defrost/closed mode only until the engine begins to warm up enough so that the heater isn't blowing cold air on you. As the engine begins to heat it moves to the floor/defrost mode for a few seconds and then to the floor mode and fan speed will increase. It's not going to stay on defrost unless you do it manually.

Thanks