Accent 2001 High beams only work if I hold them on (hyundaitech help)

I own an Accent 2001.
The high beams only work if I pull on the the high-beam/low-beam lever and don't let go. When I do let go it always reverts to low beams.
How can I fix this?
Thank you.

Don't let go of the high beam stalk. Fixed.
So... what happens when you push it forward?
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

Thanks Mike.
You are a genious PUSH not PULL!
I've always driven American cars so this is a new concept.
And the four way flashers button is over the stereo!
I just have to start thinking outside the box I guess.
That was the easist fix ever.

Rubber band to the steering wheel. The dealer carries them with the Hyundai logo and color coded to your interior.
Hmmmm this sounds like a case of " Betcha didnt consult the owners manual "
']['unez
--
Never hold in your farts ! They go straight up your spine
into your brain and thats where shitty ideas come from