backwards battery

I installed a battery in backwards like a idiot and blew the 100amp fuse and my headlights wont come on. i replaced the fuse but the headlights still dont work. i checked the voltage at the bulbs and theirs nothing. am i overlooking something? if its a fuse i cant find it. any help would be great. thank you.

Reply to
dougsctt

You may have fried the headlight relay.

Will the car even start? Do the other accessories work (radio, fan, heat, A/C, power windows, power mirrors, rear defroster, etc.)? If not, that may indicate a problem with the ETACS computer.

Reply to
Brian Nystrom

Did you check the normal fuse in the fusebox ?

']['unez

Reply to
']['unez

You'll need to check all your fuses. In many cases, more than one blows. Rarely does this cause an issue beyond blown fuses.

Reply to
hyundaitech

That's good to know!

Reply to