burning rubber smell

I drove a new Hyundai Elantra 2005 and noticed a slight smell of burning rubber during city driving. The smell doesn't bother me that much, but could it be a problem?

thats normal smells for a brand new car.. just all the coatings on the engine, exhaust pipes etc buring off....

Jody wrote:

Thanks. I used to driving used cars.