smell of burning rubber

just wandered if anyone else has same problem as me..after driving the car for abit when i park up i smell a burning smell like rubber..is this normal or does anyone know if some thingsup and if so what cud it be?

hope u can help silky68

Reply to
silky68

silky68 wrote in news:943991_ snipped-for-privacy@autoboardz.com:

Most likely oose alternator or power steering pump belt.

Reply to
Tegger

=====================================

Is it a CR-V, or what?

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_

sorry yes its a honda cv r..

"motsco_" wrote: > silky68 wrote: > > just wandered if anyone else has same problem as me..after > driving the > > car for abit when i park up i smell a burning smell like > rubber..is > > this normal or does anyone know if some thingsup and if so > what cud it > > be? > > > > hope u can help silky68 > > > ===================================== > > Is it a CR-V, or what? > > 'Curly'

Reply to
silky68

You can sign and search, or just start at this thread:

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_