Car wash advice needed.....

What's the best cleaner to get hard to remove stuff like bug guts and what looks like tar,ect from my wife's '06 Elantra without damaging finish or
voiding warranty. Thanks ...
benick wrote:

Bug and tar remover from your auto parts store.

I have used nothing but Meguiars car car products for years. http://www.meguiars.com http://www.meguiars.com/?car-maintenance/Gold-Class-Bug---Tar-Remover They are available at most mass marketers, and auto parts stores. You can also direct order if the item you want is not stocked in the local outlets.