Cost of a 2006 Sonata?

Page 2 of 2
The Santy never had a problem, was there only one time for the first service (free). The Elantra had one problem (engine hesitation) and two recalls, took it for
the problem and one recall first time, done in 4 hrs. total cost $0.00 Second time took it there for a 30,000 service and the second recall, plus some other extra work, they only charged me for the extra work and the parts and fluids for the 30K service, about $400.00 I'll say the cost will had been about $250.00, if done at a local shop, then again, they did it right and fast, the first time.