Keyless Program

Does anyone know where I can find or how to program a new keyless entry remote. Thanks.

-Billy

ps - thanks for those who posted about the door lock problem so quick. the problem has since been fixed.

Reply to
BRose

Your dealer can get you one. Take some smelling salts in case you faint. They're expensive. And the dealer will need to program them for you. Your car will recognize a maximum of two remotes.

Reply to
hyundaitech

What did the problem turn out to be?

Reply to
Brian Nystrom

i went ahead and replaced the acuators (got some online b/c the dealer was way too expensive). After I replaced them, it worked perfectly. I guess it may have been water damage to the old ones, not sure.

Reply to
BRose