Dealer bites the dust

Page 4 of 4
One more moron Democrat who can't see what's happening. I hope Obama crowns a Moron Czar to get them all off the street. I just can't believe you Dems
can't see what's happening! Instead, you keep looking back and trying to find someone to blame rather than opening your eyes and seeing where we hare headed. Stupid stupid stupid.

Where hare headed? Tortoise wants to know.
Well, I guess you have 'shot your wad' if you're down to citing typing mistakes and making fun of my Parkinson's causing me to hit extra keys. FUCK YOU IN THE HEART!!

631grant wrote:

steady now, get a grip...
On Sat, 13 Jun 2009 07:21:31 -0700, Captain Rock wrote:

On shaky ground here.

Its the economy left by King Clusterfuck.
--
"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in
England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after