Dealer bites the dust

Ah, that makes much more sense!

Matt

Reply to
Voyager

631grant

If they looked at emissions per mile where the electric motor was doing the work part of the time, I would think emissions would be quite low. If you've ever driven a small turbo diesel in Europe, you would see how smooth and quick they are. Starting in the cold is no longer a problem. In fact, I believe they don't' even use glow plugs anymore. I had a diesel in Chicago for years and it started even at sub zero temps. Diesels are NOT your 'grandmother's diesels'. It's a whole new breed.

Reply to
631grant

Yeah, thanks to the diety of your choice for that!

Reply to
Bill

B> Yeah, thanks to the diety of your choice for that!

Is that a low cal god?

Cheers,

Indrek Aavisto

Reply to
Indrek Aavisto

No, that's a politically correct god, and I can't believe I said that. I must be mellowing in my old age.

Bill

Reply to
Bill