car dealer in Danemark

Hi

I would like to buy a 206cc in Danemark

Does anyone knows a car dealer ready to sell a car for export and Does anyone knows the sale pricewithout local taxes ?

Thank you

Reply to
Prijot Herve

No. But you can try to call the importer of Peugeots in Denmark:

+45 43 45 16 22

Fax:

+45 43 45 16 30

Web:

It is my experience that they are very kind to talk to at "Peugeot Import Denmark". The price for a 206 cc 2.0 138bhp in Denmark is app. 40000 Euro. Without taxes it is by my calculation app 12000 Euro. But don't hang me if it is wrong or there is special prices for export...

You're welcome

Best Regards EjS

Reply to
EjS