Dealer service solicitation

I received an email from my dealer and he is concerned about my car. Generous people that they are, they are offering the following:
Change oil and filter
Perform a 4 wheel electronic alignment Change automatic transmission fluid Perform a 27 multipoint inspection Perform a complete appearance recondition Provide a free loaner for the day
all this for only $399.95
I think I'm going to pass. I don't need an oil change and car wash for $400. Tires are wearing well and tranny is not due for anything.

If they can't pay the electric bill due to no car sales maybe they can keep the lights on with the likes of the offer you received.
Joe
Being involved with electronics I always have a laugh when something is done "electronically" as if there is some intrinsic merit in being done electronically. Such as "electronic alignment". Some of the worst Techs/Mechanics/whatever I know have had more electronics in their workshop than an IBM Lab. And some of the best at the other extreme, ears ,eyes and little else. Before I get chastised , yes I know modern cars have more computers than the IBM Lab but ........ John