Door panel removal: 2000 Sonata

I have to replace the "Regulator," power window winding assembly, front passenger door of my 2000 Sonata.
I want to know how to safely remove the fastener plugs that hold the
door cover panel to the door. Is there a way that I can do this and re-use the fasteners?
Any advice about sourcing the regulator assembly is welcome, too.
On Thursday, May 29, 2014 4:54:56 PM UTC-4, Richard Steinfeld wrote:

It's been a while since I've done one of these, so I don't remember where a ll the fasteners are, but it's relatively simple to take apart and not brea k anything important in most cases. If you have the screws with the small plastic caps covering them, simply pry the caps off with a small screwdrive r. The clips should mostly unsnap without breaking, and those that do brea k are likely to be broken in a small enough quantity to not be important or in a minor enough way that you can still use them with judicious orientati on.
Several years ago, I believe our price on the regulator was in the $65 to $ 70 range.