Door Wiring Harness

The fuel door open switch, located in the driver's door, stopped opening the fuel door on my 2002 Sonata. I traced the problem to the connector that is
located in the door jamb. The green wire that went to the switch had broken at the connector. I do not see any way to get to the other side of the connector which is on the inside behind the kick panel. I cannot begin to get my hand through the hole in the car body to reach the connector, even with the kick panel removed. Does anyone know how to disconnect the door wiring harness from the car body? Body repair folks must have to disconnect the wiring harness when they remove the door.
Thanks for your input...Luke
On Jul 27, 3:34pm, snipped-for-privacy@boeing-dot-com.no-spam.invalid (southluke) wrote:

It usually snaps into the a-pillar. Pull the rubber loose and nose around for locking tabs.