Dumb Question: Whereís the Fuse Box for 99 Sonata GLS?

I bought this car 3 years ago and have been very pleased with it. I didnít get the owners manual with the car and finally blew a fuse. I looked up under the dash but didnít see the fuse box? Did I just miss
it somehow or is it somewhere else and what does it look like?
Thanks, Susan
‚úĖ
There's a cover that snaps off the left side of the dash (just to the lower left of the steering column).
There's also an underhood fuse box.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ