2004 Corolla fuse box

Is there a fuse box under the steering wheel? I checked the manual and seems to indicate one but I can't find it. I did find the one in the engine compartment. Also how do you remove the fuse box cover in the engine compartment?

Reply to
Doug

If it's in the same place as my Vibe it's to the left of the steering wheel as you look at it from the driving position. It's up behind the dashboard, a real PITA to get too ! You'll need a fuse puller or needle nose pliers to get to any of the fuses, as most American hands are too big to get in there.

Reply to
John Karpich