Elantra - removing bucket seats from cabin

I'm wanting to remove the bucket seats from the cabin so I can thoroughly clean the inside. I haven't gotten down and really surveyed how the seats
are kept on the rails yet (recovering from a knee surgery). Is this straightforward? There must also be some wiring that needs to be disconnected (airbags?) Any help appreciated.
"Victek" wrote in message
I'm wanting to remove the bucket seats from the cabin so I can thoroughly clean the inside. I haven't gotten down and really surveyed how the seats are kept on the rails yet (recovering from a knee surgery). Is this straightforward? There must also be some wiring that needs to be disconnected (airbags?) Any help appreciated.
Disregard - found diagrams at the Hyundai service website.