Semi bucket seats

Cheap places for them, any one??

Reply to
Cheater2k

Them are them :)

-- Chet

Chet

Don't know about cheap, but how about some of these?

MeatballTurbo

Or most on here.

MeatballTurbo

In your case, a 406 V6 from a scrappy. Full leather, and they'll prolly only cost you a couple of hundred quid.

Reply to
Nom

I don't think cheap is a word that would apply to there stuff, Subframes are £80 for my car. (used them to fit the Porsche seats)

Reply to
Depresion

I'll give them that you wouldn't believe how many drill bits we snapped trying to get through them.

Reply to
Depresion

But a couple hundread quid aint worth it,lol. Maybe a 100

Reply to
Cheater2k

Got the details from him. French Connection Pear Tree Farm Hulme Longton Stoke on Trent ST3 5BQ

01782 303364

give them a bell, and get a price direct from a supplier.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Pug ones u can, 70+ for full interior inc carpet :op But its cloth, i want leather!!!!

Reply to
Cheater2k

So why are you wasting time here ? Get your Yellow Pages out, and start phoning some scrapyards ! The V6 had leather trim, and the Executive did too. It was an option on some of the others IIRC.

Reply to
Nom