bucket seats

I have 1991 silverado with the split bench seat...wondering if bucket seats/console will fit from a later model silverado without any mods. In my mind seat belts may be an issue.

Marbo

Reply to
Marbo

This won't answer your question, but I have a 93 silverado that had the factory split bench. The passenger backrest broke, so I ended up buying some new buckets w/ the wooden console in the middle that flips up to make a seat. Nice seats and they match the original interior. Don't remember exactly how much I paid for them, but it was something like $400 installed.

That may be an option for you.

Reply to
Chuck