engine codes for 2000 Accent

Hey all First post here, but I must be brief. Took my car in and had the engine codes looked at. They gave me a list of P1128, P0300, P0302, P0301, P0304,
P0130. The only thing they told me was I needed plugs, wires, and maybe an O2 sensor. Is there an online database for engine codes, or someplace where I can look up what each of these mean?
TIA Tonyrama