fan noise

I have a maple leaf seed or something caught in the AC fan of my XG350. Sounds like a playing card in a bicycle spoke. How can I remove the fan to extract this? It appears to be sealed off underneath. I
know I can pull the cabin filter but not sure if that will provide the needed access.
it would help to know what year of car
2002 XG350L

Got it apart, fixed and back together. Not as hard as I thought it might be. There were 4 pieces of debris lodged in the fan. The main culprit was a label from Hyundai Motor Company for a Bosch part which I suspect is the label off the fan itself. There was also a maple leaf seed (which was what I thought I would find) another piece of dirty paper? and a leaf.
All quiet now!

It's amazing how much misery such small things can cause!
--
Bob