How to remove a radio

Can someone direct me to a web site or anywhere else with instructions on how to remove a radio from a 2005 Elantra ?
Thank you.
-- Paul

www.hmaservice.com
You'll need to register for a free account. Site requires Internet Explorer. Some pictures require Adobe SVG Viewer.

Try www.crutchfield.com they seem to have printed directions to remove & replace just about every factory radio on the market.
Can someone direct me to a web site or anywhere else with instructions on how to remove a radio from a 2005 Elantra ?
Thank you.
Everything you need is here: http://www.cpomilwaukee.com/saws/sawzall_reciprocating_saws/?ref=googaw813e&gclid=CMHC3tP3t4sCFQ9jgAod8Vdtyg
http://elantragtclub.tripod.com/elantra/id243.html
This should help. Check out the forums there as well for tons of other useful info.
very funny