HYUNDAI TECH IS THE COOLEST TECH OF ALL TIME

There is no cooler tech than Hyundaitech. Who is this tech of mystery? This tech can leap accent engines in a single bound! faster than a volkswagon sorroco,
more powerful than a speeding lincoln continental. This tech answers questions that no other tech knows how to answer. Thanks again, my hats off to you Hyundaitech where ever, whoever you are. (give this tech a raise)
On 26 Oct 2006 17:20:44 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

HT makes me wonder why ALL CAR MANUFACTURERS don't have online tech's for each model. It could save the manufacturers, dealers, and customers so many headaches! -
Bob
Consumerism aside They're in business to make MONEY.......... doc Bob Adkins wrote:

True. That is why having a tech to answer questions is a good thing. I'm more likely to buy from a manufacturer that supports their product than one who does not.
Only time will tell if I'll continue to be a happy Hyundai owner (it is only 6 weeks), but I know that GM's (lack of) support cost them a sale.
We are most lucky to have hyundaitech as a resource and it would be a blessing to have this resource for other makes and models. No sweat off many manufacturers if you spend your work day sitting in their service dept waiting room trying to diagnose your vehicle at X$ per hour. Point here is that customer service as a whole has gone down the crapper and its due to MONEY..................Doc Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

I must agree with Mykey, that Hyundaitech absolutely ROCKS.
thanks for all the help and advice.

Actually most manufacturers are trying to make it impossible to get info to fix THEIR CARS.They are charging private mechanics either a yearly fee or monthly fee to download tech info.There is a bill right now in NJ to prohibit them from doing it and hopefully congress will follow.Volks and Audi come to mind and I think Volvo.
RIPPER FREEDOM WILL NEVER BE FREE! BOYCOTT CALIFORNIA SPORT TOURING!
is hyundaitech actually working for the hyundai corp? he watches over us like batman. the coolest thing since sliced bread. give that tech a raise...
My gut feeling is Hyundai Tech is an actual Hyundai Service Technician who through the goodness of his heart, looks at the posts on this site and contributes as best he can. Having actual training and experience he is the most knowledgable contributor and I agree that he is a generous and valued ally in our quest to keep our cars running, gain more knowledge of them and prevent being taken advantage of by Hyundai Corporation. Bless you and thank you!

While I've not needed his services yet (only 4200 miles), it is a comfort to know there is help or a second opinion if the dealer should fail me.

True, but not because of a gut feeling, but because he said so! :) -
Bob
Its due to people like HT is why I'm on my 7th Hyundai in a row since 1992 .