Hyundai Tech..or anyone else!!

Want to remove the grill on my 06 Sonata LX to replace that crappy horn. I have taken out all the screws that are visible, but still seems to be locked in and I don't want to break anything! ??

Reply to
Deck

You have two horns. One is behind the grille. The other is below the left headlamp.

To access the one behind the grille, remove the plastic trim piece around the hood latch and squeeze your arm down into the hole with wrench in hand.

To access the one below the left headlamp, you'll need to remove the headlamp.

Reply to
hyundaitech

Thanks...I thought it sounded like only one horn. I'll take a look!!

Reply to
Deck

Which one sounds like a Girlie horn? I agree with the OP, it sounds like a Wussmobile when you hit the horn. Can you just spray it with testosterone maybe?

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

going to wrecking yard, get me a horn off a Ford or Chevy. sound like a CAR!!

Reply to
Deck

I already did that to my Elantra. Now sounds like a car

Reply to
Deck