PING: Ian or anyone else that may know

Do you happen to know if the compass module for the overhead console is part of the mounting bracket for the OHC or is it part of the actual console? This is for the late-model Blazers and Jimmys...

Reply to
Mike Levy

Nobody knew?

Oh well, found the answer elsewhere, the compass module is part of the bracket. I should have the bracket and console Mon. or Tues., then I wait on this guy to make me a harness to install it in my S-10. It's a short console out of a 99 Blazer that had a sunroof, has Homelink and the full trip computer.

Reply to
Mike Levy