I'm back....

Hello fellow groupies....

After a long hiatus, I am now an owner of an 03 Sonata V6 (EF). Missed you guys!!!!

HT still around???

Steve

Reply to
Steve F150

Hello fellow groupies....

After a long hiatus, I am now an owner of an 03 Sonata V6 (EF). Missed you guys!!!!

HT still around???

Steve

Reply to
Steve F150

Hello fellow groupies....

After a long hiatus, I am now an owner of an 03 Sonata V6 (EF). Missed you guys!!!!

HT still around???

Steve

Reply to
Steve F150

**Yes, HT is still around. :) Welcome back.

kaboomie

Reply to
kaboom

Hello fellow groupies....

After a long hiatus, I am now an owner of an 03 Sonata V6 (EF). Missed you guys!!!!

HT still around???

Steve

----------------------

try posting again. See if it comes thru....

Reply to
The Henchman

Did you really need to post much the same message FIVE times?

Reply to
Voyager

Sorry all; new news app....had posting issues at 1st!

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Reply to
Steve in AZ