I'm back....

Hello fellow groupies....
After a long hiatus, I am now an owner of an 03 Sonata V6 (EF). Missed you guys!!!!
HT still around???
Steve

Hello fellow groupies....
After a long hiatus, I am now an owner of an 03 Sonata V6 (EF). Missed you guys!!!!
HT still around???
Steve
Hello fellow groupies....
After a long hiatus, I am now an owner of an 03 Sonata V6 (EF). Missed you guys!!!!
HT still around???
Steve

**Yes, HT is still around. :) Welcome back.
kaboomie
Sorry all; new news app....had posting issues at 1st!
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

"Steve F150" wrote in message
Hello fellow groupies....
After a long hiatus, I am now an owner of an 03 Sonata V6 (EF). Missed you guys!!!!
HT still around???
Steve
try posting again. See if it comes thru....
Steve F150 wrote:

Did you really need to post much the same message FIVE times?