A Temporary Hiatus

In case anyone is waiting for the next installment of The Wonderbus Saga ("Ordering the Guts"), I will be out of town on a longish bicycle trip out in Ilambert's neck of the woods, coastal NC.

Once I'm back the adventure continues. Until then, everyone drive with care and stay safe. And keep an eye out for a good used stock cam for a

1600 engine.
Reply to
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliot

..................If you see an olive drab jeep bearing down on you with flames coming out from under the hood and a slack-jawed redneck slumped over behind the steering wheel, start pedaling real fast and hope that it explodes before you get run down.

:-)

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Reply to
ilambert

LOL

The sound of Dixie horns should be a good warning sign, time to start driving in the middle of the road. It's the least likely place to get hit by THAT car&driver ;)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson