I need Help!

My car was too cold and i tries 20 times trying to turn it on and it never turned on. I hear a big noise like something blew out. When i opened the hood I
found the hard case of the liter and it was all broken. The spark plug plyers came out and i was able to see everything inside the motor. So i wonder if my motor is bad or if its just the case/upper head.
On 11/28/2014 8:18 PM, Richy wrote:

What?
On 11/29/2014 3:19 PM, Richard Steinfeld wrote:

He said one of the liters was broke. My guess is he has a 2 liter engine and half is broke. He can see into the other liter though. I had a similar problem with a 2 liter bottle of Pepsi but I managed to pour the rest out and drink it.
On Sat, 29 Nov 2014 04:18:01 +0000, Richy

My guess is a head cover came off and the spark plug wires came off with it, and he can see into the motor. Not good no matter what. Amazing battery though if he was able to crank the motor 20 times in cold weather!
Please check out my music: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandIDx9610
************* Some of my music: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandIDx9610