looking for good quality window tinting film

I'm considering getting my Elantra windows tinted and I want to learn what I can about the different qualities of film, warranties, etc. before going to
a shop. Any help greatly appreciated.
swingman wrote:

Like, here in California, you can't put it on the front side windows and you've got to have a right side mirror. Things like that.
Richard