POLL: How long do you think the 10 year Warranty will last?

Page 2 of 2

Well, if Hyundai's boss died and appointed you head of the corporation, what would YOU do Matt?
Would you offer the worst warranty in the business to prove your cars don't need it? I bet THAT would bring customers in droves. :)
--
Bob

Matt Whiting wrote:

I guess my Snap-on tools are just pure crap! Damn that lifetime warranty!
JS
JS
JS wrote:

The topic is cars for ... the reading impaired.
Matt

Interesting that you say that. Everyone I have told about the Hyundai warranty looks at it as a statement of quality from Hyundai. Perhaps they recall that the Rolls Royce warranty was something like the life of the owner. Perhaps it is a question of knowing the offerer. If Ford or GM matched Hyundai tomorrow they would be looked upon with suspicion, if Honda did it would be a recognition of their quality.
;-)
I think you raise a good point in suggesting that maybe it depends on who is issuing the warranty and what their reputation was before that point. I'm biased against Fords because of some bad experiences, so even with their new-and-improved warranties and pricing, they're not really on my radar because of that. Perhaps with better pricing and an even better warranty... nah.