Re: NEW Vehilcles Can run on Gasoline and Water!

There is a new invention out there. Thanks to new Technology you can improve

your milage by up to 50%.

> And Yes your vehicle CAN drive on gas and water. I know it sounds crazy, but it is true. > > Have a look at what the website below has to say. Many people are using this

system already.

> Oil Companies have known this proven Technology for a long time ... Just to

let you know..

> Don't you want to save on fuel and meantime help the environment too ? > >

only a complete moron would believe this.

Reply to
mykey

your milage by up to 50%.

it is true.

system already.

let you know..

Actually there was a water injector that we had in our 55 Chevy. It actually helped with cleanin up carbon and mileage and stuff but nothing to write home about.

Reply to
James