Water in Gasoline

My 2003 Sentra accidentally got water mixed with the gasoline in the fuel tank, as a result the fuel injector was chocked and engine stalled. I had my car towed to workshop and had the gasoline as well as the fuel filter replaced. After inspected by the Consult II device, the engines was checked and tuned electronically. According to the service advisor, the engine is fine, so as the injectors and catalytic convertor. I still quite worry has whether it has any long-term negative side-effect of this incident. Have anyone of you come across this? Your expert view please. Thanks!

Reply to
cheuman

tank, as a result the fuel injector was chocked and engine stalled. I had my car towed to workshop and had the gasoline as well as the fuel filter replaced.

electronically. According to the service advisor, the engine is fine, so as the injectors and catalytic convertor.

this incident. Have anyone of you come across this? Your expert view please. Thanks!

Reply to
JimV

Nope, no damage will be done by this.

Yep, fairly common problem.

Reply to
Steve T

I visited a flooded petrol kiosk. Bad luck!

The engine seems to vibrate more than before during idling, do you have advise to reduce the engine vibration?

Reply to
cheuman