Santa Fe - Front Centre Arm Rest Lid Removal

The magnet recently broke free from the dual lids of the front centre arm rest on my 2001 model Santa Fe.

Local dealer got me the replacment OK - but I have no idea how to get to the two nuts magically hidden inside the centre consoles array of plastic!

If anyone knows of the trick compartment to remove to reveal access to these two nuts I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks

Richard

Reply to
Richard