ARM REST

I am trying to source a front centre armrest to fit my IS 200,apart from the Lexus dealer can anybody help?

Reply to
jimmy

In another thread about Navigation systems, one fellow who drives a Toyota Avalon states that he has carpet on the dash. Perhaps if you contact him he might have some left over carpet which you could get. You could roll it up and sort of glue it into the exact position you want. Hope this works out for you.

Reply to
mcbrue

And here was me thinking there might be some intelligent and helpful people in here,but you just had to prove me wrong,there is always one i suppose.

"mcbrue" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@y80g2000hsf.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
jimmy