Santa Fe lug size

This should be easy.
Anyone know the wheel lug (socket) size for a 2003 Santa Fe?
Thx.
Anthony Giorgianni
For everyone's benefit, please post back to the group. Also, I never
check the email address associated with this posting
17 mm

Thank you, Finn!!!!
Regards, Anthony Giorgianni

Indeed it is 17 mm.
Although you would expect a metric size for a Hyundai, I'm noticing that most domestics also have mostly metric sized bolts and what have you.
It has gotten to the point where I rarely if ever use my SAE wrenches, sockets, etc., but am constantly using my metric ones.
If one wants to buy a set and has a choice, any more it seems a no-brainer - you almost have to get metric.

Wow, I just went out and got a 17 mm and it's too small. I wonder if these are aftermarket wheels on this SantaFe. 22mm was slightly too big, so I'm zeroing in on 21 mm. I hope it's not SAE. Very strange.
Thank you, both.
Anthony Giorgianni

Yep, 21 mm!!!!

Okay, I'm confused. Every Hyundai wheel nut I've ever removed is 21mm.