2002 Santa Fe broken lug bolt

the lug bolt on my 2002 santa fe broke when we were trying to change the brakes any idea how to get it out?

Reply to
melfish

You'll need to remove the caliper and hammer it out so that it comes out of the back of the hub. Then you'll need to hammer in the new one with a punch or drift. You could also try to use a lug nut with a flat side to pull it through the hub.

Reply to
hyundaitech