Slightly OT Car logos

Play it, it is fun! http://www.driving.ca/quiz/logosquiz/index.html
I scored 42 Never heard of a couple of the Chinese brands.

I got 44. Got half of the niche/performance cars wrong.
DK

Ed,
Beat me. I got 41. I thought I was doing pretty well but I guess not. The ones that I missed were those that I've never seen before such as the Czech-Republic, one Chinese label and Holden (which I've heard of but never seen). Thanks for tlist link - it was fun.